Thursday 20 October 2011

Slacker

Yeah so its not quite going according to plan.
Tickets booked and I'm entered after a few issues. Last weekend saw me and a few mates, Gav, Mitch and Craig Do the hard yards and build a pump track in the backyard.

Early pics of the track.

Since then we've been tweaking it to try to get it to a stage that we can pump the whoe way around. Been doing a few sessions on the track which are only 10 minute spins but bugger you and are reat for cornering practice.
Did my first decent ride since the last MTBO event. We went out Bayview for a night ride. First time I've been there in twelve months and my first night ride out there. WHAT A HOOT!!! 30km/hr in the dark down a single track inches form the guy in fronts rear tyre. Had an absolute blast so we are going to try to make it a regular ride.
Thats all for now will attempt to update more regularly. But doubt it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment