Tuesday 4 October 2011

Day 2

Ok so I missed doing anything here yesterday. Oh well.
Righto so my starting weight ( which I'm not real happy with ) is 95.6kg and 25.2% Fat. Yep I'm a fat ass.
Goal is to get down to around 85 by January.
Day one I managed 10 km on the bike (road) and bugger all else Due to a witch doctor appointment ( Physio) Knee is getting there slowly. Also Got my first load of Dirt yesterday for the track. SO work has begun and looking pretty good.
Today I did 10km again this morning (road) Not happy with the road riding and lack of time to do anymore kms.. And NO Lycra was NOT worn!
Did soem more on the track starting on the first 2 rollers. Got the first one good but couldn't get the distance right for the second. Helps if I read the e-book I bought. Had them way to close together.
Hope to step up the kms later in the week and a big push over the weekend to get the track finished.

Quote for the day "Lycra- It should have  a weight limit"

No comments:

Post a Comment